There are new hardship-poverty application forms that need to be completed to request a poverty exemption.  The new forms are Form 4988, Form 5737 and Form 5739. The forms are all available on our website under the Documents and Forms, then click on Permits and Forms or click on the link below to go directly to the folder with the forms. If you have any questions, contact the Township Clerk.

Link to the Hardship-Poverty Forms